I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

can you say Ren and Stimpy

The facial expressions remind me of that cartoon so much. Especially the part where the bat wielding happy man is standing over the beaten body.

Star Wars : Lo Mein Star Wars : Lo Mein

Elaine Benes meets the dark side!

I loved the way you mixed the chinese resteraunt episode of Seinfeld with Star Wars. Two things I love. I also enjoyed the way the emperor told vader to grow up.

Boogie Troubles Boogie Troubles

your a bad person

....bad.

Help me! Help me!

hey this is what you do

make a scene with what ever little loading screen you want...then click on the last frame of the scene and right click on it and go to properties...then go to actions...add-when frame()is loaded go to () and play. you want to put the last scene's last frame in the first blank then the first scenes first frame in the second blank.
thats how you do it or something to that effect. mess around with it.

A Day in My Life A Day in My Life

Creative writing...very refreshing

I loved the way you described your life as ordinary. You seem to be happy with that and don't feel the need to dramatize it with massive amounts of gore and profanity. I wish i was happy with my life.

asinine asinine

things dont have to make sense!

this movie is great because it doesnt strive to please anyone.
the author made this movie because he liked the idea and doesnt care if anyone else does.
im tired of people who think everything has to make sense. not everything has to be some political cartoon or blood bath.

Good job Perdix. Very funny!

Your Insanity(re-release) Your Insanity(re-release)

funny and well thought out

as each scene changed it seemed to get stranger and farther away from making any sense at all but at the very end it is all tied back together with a very hilarious ending.

Keegan's Truck 1 Keegan's Truck 1

very funny

music went great with the movie

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

The best

This is the absolute best flash animation i have ever seen
Very nice!